Thursday, January 26, 2012

What happens next?

This is how I feel daily.  I know a lot of us do, but I'm not talking about emotions here.  I'm talking about food.  Every day I'm at the top of this roller-coaster when I wake up.  Eating starts me down this hill with a momentum I can't seem to stop.  Last time I lost weight, I've openly admitted I starved myself.  This isn't good.  I know.  But the reason I did it wasn't just to be skinny.  When I eat, it starts me rolling down this hill at break neck pace.  By this I mean, If I eat I'm starving.  Makes no sense right?  I don't get it but it is a reality.  If I don't eat, I'm not hungry.  I could literally(and have) go all day without a bite.  But the moment I put a bite in my mouth I'm ravenous.  I don't get it!  Am I alone in this?  I'm so curious what other people think about this subject.  Specifically people who have been overweight or currently are.  I wish there was a way to stop it. It makes no sense that when you eat it makes you hungry when it's supposed to be the opposite.  I wonder if it is something we all share.  And if so, why do our brains work this way?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts!